The key to our success is our ability to bring together the right people to identify and resolve issues across political, programmatic and economic boundaries.
This is what we look for when forming a new partnership:
- A shared vision of and purpose for the partnership exists, and it meets both organizations’ strategic goals;
- Both organizations have compatible competencies and clearly divide roles and responsibilities;
- The benefits of partnering outweigh the drawbacks and both organizations see a clear need for the partnership; and
- The partnership has the potential to generate a disruptive change that radically improves program outcomes.
Currently TAF partners with:
- School Districts – Our partnerships with public school districts is at the heart of what we do. They range from comanaging schools to offering TAF programs within the schools.
- STEM Companies – STEM companies are critical in bringing authentication to our teaching. Employees of companies volunteer and companies provide internships for our students as well as sponsorship of TAF events. In return they get a STEM literate workforce.
- Higher Education – TAF expects all our students to graduate from our programs college ready. Our higher education partners work with our students and their families on all the complexities of getting into college start from middle school. This gives college a chance to do a little early scouting.
- Community Agencies – TAF is part of a village that is raising our younger generation into adulthood. We are a piece of the community village along with many social service, education and healthcare organizations. Together we provide a rich environment full of opportunity for our children.