TAF Academy is a 6th-12th grade STEM-focused partner school–formed in partnership with public school districts–that prepare students for college and careers. One of our primary goals is to enlist students as active participants in their own education.
TAF Academy students:
- Learn by doing, not by memorizing
- Use 21st century tools every day, in every class
- Do internships and work with STEM professionals in class
- Present their projects at contests and exhibitions
- Are supported through the college and financial aid application process
When TAF Academy students graduate, they receive a diploma that meets all Washington State and district requirements, and are academically and culturally ready for college.
The first TAF Academy school opened in 2008 in partnership with the Federal Way Public School Districtand is already an award winning school. Visit the TAF Academy website today!
Students will learn to succeed–not for standards or teacher expectations, not to compete in the workforce and fuel the economy, not for personal gain and prestige–but so they can position themselves to create the world they envision, personally, communally, nationally and globally. — Exerpt from TAF Academy Vision