2019 TAF@Saghalie Senior Lists
As the school year comes to a close and we’ve rounded up our annual lists highlighting our TAF@Saghalie graduating senior class’ achievements and desired pathways after high-school. Read on for our lists including college acceptances, awarded scholarships, and more!
But, before we get the lists, here are some amazing stats about this year’s senior class:
100% are graduating on-time.
More than half earned their diploma and college credits at the same time.
93% are going straight to college in the Fall.
Seniors were offered $547,812 (and counting) in scholarships!
Ok, and now for the lists.
These are the colleges and post-secondary plans our seniors will be pursuing in the Fall:
- Seattle University
- Central Washington University
- Highline College
- University of East London
- University of Washington – Tacoma
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Washington – Bothell
- Green River College
- Seattle Culinary Academy
- Howard University
- University of Washington – Seattle
- College of Marin
- Air Force
- National Guard
- Real Estate
- Family Business
Our seniors have a clear vision for their future. Here is a list of declared majors:
- Interior Design
- Culinary Arts
- Information Technology
- Fine Arts
And, last but not least, a list of various grant and scholarship offers to represent a combined total of $547,812!
- Bellarmine Scholarship
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship
- Evergreen State Scholarship
- Costco Scholarship
- Oregon State University Scholarship
- Lions Club Scholarship
- College Bound Scholarship
- UW Merit Scholarship
- Federal Way Rotary Scholarship
- Dressel Scholarship
- Johnson & Wales University Scholarship
- Howard University Leadership Scholarship
- Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle Scholarship
- University of Arizona Scholarship
- University of Washington – Tacoma Undergraduate University Grant
- Washington College Grant
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Scholarship
- WSU University Achievement Waiver
- Washington State Need Grant
- PLU Academic Scholarship
- President’s Scholar Award