Varsity Luncheon Checklist
We’re less than a week away from our Varsity Luncheon and we want to make sure you’re prepared. This short checklist will serve as your road map leading up to the day of the event.
1. Registration: Have you registered? Have your guests registered? Today is the last day to register for a seat, take a minute to visit our Luncheon page and learn more about TAF. Discounted parking is available at The Westin Seattle for a flat rate of $14.00 (you must tell valet staff you were at the Luncheon for the discount to be honored).
2. Wear Your College Gear: Now that you’ve registered, you need to look the part. TAF Academy has a 95% graduation rate and 100% of those students are accepted into a college of their choice and often times more! Wear your own college gear and celebrate success in spirit.
3. Bring Your Generosity: TAF is getting ready to grow in even more exciting ways. Our Varsity Luncheon is an annual fundraiser that helps support our growth and current programming. Every penny counts and goes towards the students we serve. Learn more about how to contribute to TAF on our website.
- $10 per month buys one week of nutritious snacks for 100 middle school students during after school programming
- $25 per month covers the cost of a year’s worth of science supplies for 100 students
- $50 per month supplies a robotics kit and replacement parts for a classroom
- $100 per month provides 35 hours of 1:1 college readiness support for students and their parents
4.Buy a Raffle ticket: Whew! You’ve registered, you look the part, and you’ve committed to helping TAF succeed with your support but there’s still more. Alaska Airlines has generously donated 2 pairs of tickets to fly anywhere at any time. Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the program for $50.00 each, bring your lucky pennants for this one! Raffle winners have to be present at the time of the drawing in order to receive prize.
5.Share with your friends: Bringing a guest? Know someone who wants to be involved with TAF? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest happenings at TAF.